I am away for a few weeks, maybe more, and will not available by;
email;  telephonic instrumentation; text, electronic, telepathic or any
other sort of messaging. I will reply to  carrier-pigeon (or pelican for
that matter) messages ONLY! If this is of the utmost importance, you
will be able to seek out our telephone number and call us. Someone will
be able to assist you, but it ain't gonna be me...

I'm going fishin'

regards...

Steve