A bit more on the keychain issues.

I did do the keychain first aid as someone mentioned. (I had never seen
that command before). All of the errors shown were in PM related passwords.

PM accounts that had the password in the keychain would work fine for a
"connect..." connection, but would fail for a schedule.  No warning or
error message, the connection just did not happen.

PM accounts that did not use the keychain worked fine, both for manual
connections and schedules.

Now, when I moved to Leopard, the first thing I tried to run was PM and
that was before I knew of the keychain patch, and I met all the
requirements for having the keychain fail.   Maybe if I would have run
the patch first, it would have been different.

Bob

Bob Parks  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.kidsource.com

"Luckily time does not fly or it would always be crashing"
Bill Gieskieng