Irene sa said:

>With ClarisEmailer I
>would replace the outdated Mail Database and Mail Index transfered from
>the clone with the most recent versions which were backed up separately.
outdated? Doesn't the clone include the PM DB? Why separately?

>Can I do this with PM ? Any advice would be appreciated.
Yes, if I understand you correctly you can just move the PowerMail Files
folder and, if it's in a new path, you can point PM to it. This is done
by holding down Cmd, I think, during upstart or change environment from
the Archivemenu.

Mikael

Tech facts:
PM 5.5.3 Swedish/SpamSieve 2.6.4 Swedish | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 Mhz | 1GB RAM | 80GB HD