Actually I've found this same problem with other programs too.

I first noticed it with YEP!

I thought it was a problem with OS X 10.5.1 and have been waiting for
10.5.2 to fix it.

Didn't happen until I installed 10.5.x -

I've only seen the problem on my home machine, a quad G5..but then I use
that machine for a lot more things than my office machine where I'm
usually just running Powermail, Safari and backup software....

Not a big problem, usually a quit/launch cycle fixes it...

I've also noticed that sometimes the menu bar won't switch to the Finder
properly either....

The joys of cutting edge living....

  Bill Schjelderup,               [EMAIL PROTECTED]