>>Has anyone else seen this kind of thing?
>
> It has been a VERY long time since I have had a message freeze PM, but
> it used to happen a lot, and the culprit was always bad HTML in the
> message.  Since PM went into versions 5.x, I have not had the problem.
>
> --Ira

Me either, but today I've had to go in and clear out my mailbox via
webmail 3 times. This time it was a 50% off clearance email like mentioned
before. The oddest thing is that I have Spamsieve miunging the emails on
the host end! I get a "SPAM**..." added int he subject line, and the email
is a spamsieve message telling about it with a bit of the first part of
the mail but a link to read the full spam. Somehow that little bit from
the first part is keeping whatever is hanging PM.

Frustrating, but I expect it to stop once this particular batch of spam
goes through the net and gets shut down.

Death to spammers!

--
Michael Lewis