powermail-discuss Digest #2796 - Thursday, February 21, 2008

  Make PM default program
          by "Roland Kayser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Make PM default program
          by "Jim Pistrang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Make PM default program
          by "John Maylone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Script doesn't work anymore
          by "Matthias Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  corrupted db problem, logs, archives
          by "Andy Geach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: corrupted db problem, logs, archives
          by "Jim Pistrang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: corrupted db problem, logs, archives
          by "Tim Hodgson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Make PM default program
          by "Roland Kayser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Make PM default program
          by "Anthony Sanna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Powermail low level rebuild broken?
          by "Bill Schjelderup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Make PM default program
          by "Matthias Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Script doesn't work anymore
          by "Matthias Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re(2): Make PM default program
          by "Bill Schjelderup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Powermail low level rebuild broken?
          by "Derry Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Powermail low level rebuild broken?
          by "PowerMail Engineering" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Powermail low level rebuild broken?
          by "PowerMail Engineering" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

each time I log myself out, Apple Mail makes itself default e-mail
program. How can I restore the PowerMail popup that lets me choose
PowerMail instead?
I've been looking in the Preferences, the help and the FAQ but didn't
find anything.
TIA

Kind regards, Roland