Some correspondents complain that a message from me containing a long
URL arrives with a linefeed breaking it into two lines. Clicking the
link in their mail client then does not work.

Here's an example: <http://www.google.com/search?
client=safari&rls=en&q=18+point+angle+stop+handle&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>

I have verified that when I send myself such a message, the outgoing
copy that PM saves for me does not have a broken URL. The incoming copy,
whether read by PM or Thunderbird, does have the broken URL.

I'm trying to figure out if PM or my ISP is breaking long lines. I don't
see any related option in PM Preferences.

  Bill Courington