Barbara Needham ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on 3/19/08 10:13 PM said:

>>Perhaps I'm missing something simple, but is it possible to delete
>>select mails from the server?  I gets lots of mail, and filter it into
>>about 40 folders.  For about 30 of those folders, I'd like to delete the
>>mail from server as soon as I get them.  How might I do that?
>
>Setup/Mail Accounts/Receiving you can set to delete at any [almost]
>number of days in addition to deleting when deleting locally [such as
>for spam].

Barbara,

Thanks for your reply, but that doesn't really fit my needs.  I use POP
not IMAP (ISP doesn't provide IMAP) and so all my filtering and sorting
is done in PowerMail.  Occasionally I use webmail and/or pine to check
my mail remotely.  Generally when I do so, it's to find a personal
message, not a list message.  So it would be great if there was a way to
delete from the server all messages that go into a folder other than my inbox.

Cheers,

Sean

--
"Every rule has an exception; especially this one."