powermail-discuss Digest #2806 - Friday, March 21, 2008

  Removing Old Addresses
          by "Nick Keck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Vervallen mailadres
          by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Removing Old Addresses
          by "Roland Kayser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Vervallen mailadres
          by "Peter Lovell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Removing Old Addresses
          by "Peter Lovell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Removing Old Addresses
          by "Barbara Needham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re(2): Removing Old Addresses
          by "Peter Lovell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: (OT)  PM I& Lotto
          by "T.L. Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Removing Old Addresses
From: "Nick Keck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:57:29 -0700

When I address a new message, sometimes I am provided as an option old
addresses for the individual. They are preceded by the @ sign and not
the "good address" symbol.

They do not appear in my address book. Where are they being stored?

How do I remove them from my setup?

TIA
--
Nick