Jérôme told:

>Outgoing filters are executed when queuing a message to be sent.
>Depending on your settings, the message will be sent immediately, or
>when you send waiting messages. However, the "move to folder" action is
>in fact delayed after the message has been successfully sent.

Yes, I think I like it this way and have assumed, like many others who
typically have "move to folder" actions in the their outgoing filters,
that filters triggered on sending only. Thanks for the information, Jérôme.

Mikael

Technoids:
PM 5.6.3 build 4504 sv / SpamSieve 2.6.6 sv | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 | 1GB / 80GB