H.R. Riggs wrote:

>I just noticed that PM is using Excaliber for spell checking. I think
>that's from years ago. How does one change it to use OS X's spell
>checker? If I go to preferences and try to change it, it asks for the
>spelling application, but where is it?

What you define in the preferences is the application used when you do
"check via external application" from the spelling menu. This was the
Mac OS 9 days spell checking. Checking spelling as you type, and the
other items in the spelling menu, are always performed using Mac OS X's
spell checker.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "FABULOUS PRODUCT ! Wonderful ! A real Spotlight Killer !
    I'm now able to locate content in documents that I KNEW was there but
    Spotlight couldn't find. FoxTrot Personal Search is far more efficient
    and displays a preview of the file when you hiighlight it."
  Janie Angus, Nevada

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch