powermail-discuss Digest #2825 - Friday, April 25, 2008

  Re: Powermail-emails -> Google Apps/Gmail
          by "Per Åström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re(2): Indexing--doesn't work for Southwest Airlines confirmations?
          by "Alan Harper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Indexing--doesn't work for Southwest Airlines confirmations?
          by "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Powermail-emails -> Google Apps/Gmail
          by "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Indexing--doesn't work for Southwest Airlines confirmations?
          by "PowerMail Engineering" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Indexing--doesn't work for Southwest Airlines confirmations?
          by "Mark Gerber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>