powermail-discuss Digest #2831 - Saturday, May 17, 2008

  Re: Database issues
          by "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Database issues
          by "Derry Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Database issues
          by "Derry Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  How the search index rebuild techniques work
          by "CTM info" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Powermail-emails -> Google Apps/Gmail
          by "Per Åström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Recent Mail window-sorts remove read files
          by "Mark Gerber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Recent Mail window-sorts remove read files
          by "C. A. Niemiec" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>