I recently upgraded to the most recent copy of SpamSieve, version 2.7.
After this upgrade I seem to have lost the ability for SPamSieve to
launch and identify spam, simply by running PowerMail and retrieving my
email from the server.

I checked my Preferences, and it is still checked that SPamSieve should
handle my spam, but yet it is not.

Any ideas?

-C

--