powermail-discuss Digest #2835 - Wednesday, May 28, 2008

  Lost SpamSieve
          by "Christian Meenaghan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Lost SpamSieve
          by "Karsten Liere" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Lost SpamSieve
From: "Christian Meenaghan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 18:54:18 -0500

I recently upgraded to the most recent copy of SpamSieve, version 2.7.
After this upgrade I seem to have lost the ability for SPamSieve to
launch and identify spam, simply by running PowerMail and retrieving my
email from the server.

I checked my Preferences, and it is still checked that SPamSieve should
handle my spam, but yet it is not.

Any ideas?

-C

--