Jay,

Not the least, we are up and runnning. We've had an interesting
succession of mail server THEN DNS outage, just at the time we're in the
process of relasing FoxTrot Pro.

As to your question and the question on the list: for reasons we cannot
explain, there was mail probably stuck in the Listserver queue predating
your list server actions. I will say this however: Letterrip has been a
fantastic list server over the year and coexisting well with EIMS,
however since adding a spam filter to the server things have been less
predictable. Straightening this out is a big concern to us, as we are
alive and well otherwise.

Kind regards,

jean michel/ctm qa