Ulrik Larsen - Utopian. sa såhär:

>Could there be a point in the preferences where this can be adjusted,
>whether or not the user wants to forward text or original message?
Powermail doesn't author HTML-messages. As the (external) HTML-display
engine is not the same in 3.x and 5.x I think the same behaviour is not
to be expected.

If you want to preserve the content of the message, AS IT IS, you can
DIVERT the message instead. This will keep the HTML content intact.

>Also, when replying a letter, you can edit the insertion text at the
>preferences menu, but this is not possible with a forwarded message?
No, but you can replace that text with a clipping or type it. It could
also be scripted I'm pretty sure.

Mikael

Technoids:
PM 5.6.3 build 4504 sv / SpamSieve 2.6.6 sv | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 | 1GB / 80GB