powermail-discuss Digest #2863 - Tuesday, July 29, 2008

  Missing "open message" item
          by "Rene Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Missing "open message" item
          by "Christian Roth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Missing "open message" item
          by "Rene Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Missing "open message" item
From: "Rene Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:30:14 +0200

While I had some severe problem with the doubleclick function of all my
mouses I detected, that PM has no button or menu item for opening a
listed message in its own window - which is default in all other Apple
programs.

The only way to open a listed message in its own window is by double
click this message on the folder list.

Of course by enlarging the message-detail window downside of the folder
list I found a way to read the message in a adequate way - but the
possibility to open a message in his own window should be possible too -
by menu item and/or button.

This as a suggestion for the next update.

>The only way to open a listed message in its own window is by double
>click this message on the folder list.

For me, hitting <Return> while the message is selected also works.

HTH, Christian

From: "Rene Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:31:42 +0200

Christian Roth hat am Dienstag, 29. Juli 2008 geschrieben:

>>The only way to open a listed message in its own window is by double
>>click this message on the folder list.
>
>For me, hitting <Return> while the message is selected also works.

Thanks, it does.
But why do-you knew-it?

End of powermail-discuss Digest