I don't know, but I'm getting a lot of those. Some look like almost
blank in Powermail, and I have to use Apple Mail to view them. It's
getting harder to stick with PM now.

CTM: Please hurry up with v 6! We need some important features, like
being able to forward an (html) email without ruining it. And printing
that works as expected. And a Find/Replace function.

DN