Winston Weinmann wrote:

Well, Winston
Assumed your own mail-account is "weinmail.com".
You make a new mail and type-in "John" _and_ you let empty the address
field than PM completes to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" - as you wrote.

In former versions of PM it was the case, that next time you were making
a new mail and typed-in "John" the address "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" was one
of PM address _propositions_ (obviously stored in the Address Database).
But in the actual version this is no more the case. Nevertheless PM
completes again to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" - if you don't omplete the
address by yourself.

I agree that this behaviour of PM could be canceled in next versions.

Beside that problem I would appreciate for having a script to clean-up
the Address Database (Power Mail Files --> Address Database) in a way
that only addresses which are stored in the Apple Adressbok remain
stored in the Address Database of PM. It seems that until now there ar
stored _all_ sender addresses - even those of SPAM senders.
'Ultima ratio' would be to delete the file Address Database, but then
_all_ addresses are lost und you have to work with PM like a virginĀ ...