I am unable to run the "archive and cleanup" or "compact database"
commands. The process appears to start normally, but after a short time
it stops with the error message "A database error occurred
Class=DB ;what=100;when=9;err=158"

I'm running PM v6.0.2 build 4601. The message database is about 1.5GB

I would like to troubleshoot this problem and archive old messages,
creating a smaller and up to date database without losing my folder
structure and filters. Is this posible? How?

Thanks.

Joe Hallett

--
Joe Hallett - Independent Writer on Technologies and Applications