Don Zahniser wrote:

>When I downloaded and installed 6.03b1, it immediately crashed on my
>PowerBook G3 (Pismo).

We have recompiled PowerMail using the latest XCode on Snow Leopard.
This might have introduced some incompatibility with old hardware, but
we have only tested on G4 and intel. Any other G3 user out there?

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "FoxTrot is the one app with which I would have to go back to the PC
    because Spotlight is so profoundly useless for serious research (don't
    get me started). FoxTrot steps in and does about everything I need to
    and does it quickly and with grace. Everytime I have emailed the devs,
    I get a timely and responsive answer. I have a few quibbles of course
    such as the use of non-standard Boolean operators (| instead of OR for
    example) but overall I am very, very pleased.
    Believe me, I am a serous researcher and this is what you want!"
  FoxTrot Personal Search user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch