nope, works for me, thank goodness.....

  Bill Schjelderup, President          b...@companioncorp.com
  COMPanion Corporation                    801-365-0555 voice
  1831 Fort Union Blvd.                      801-943-7752 fax
  Salt Lake City, Utah 84121-3041       www.companioncorp.com
Nusquam est qui ubique est. - He who is everywhere is nowhere.
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are NOT
the intended recipient, I'm sorry to bother you and will attempt to
address my messages more carefully in the future.