MB wrote at 11:23 PM (+0100) on 3/22/10:

>You can do regex with PowerMail Mail filters? Where did this expectation
>come from?

I was modifying a previous search pattern I had for months/years which
very much resembled a regex (in fact, I think it was valid regex, though
by coincidence only); that, and the phrase "search pattern", plus the
fact I've been doing a lot of regex searching in BBEdit lately, led me
to make that false assumption.  (Especially since we're talking in the
context of a simple string match and not a database search)

-b

--
Ben Kennedy (chief magician)
zygoat creative technical services