On   Monday, August 2, 2010,   Mirko Kranenburg   sent forth:

>Select a folder in your mail, then try again. If that works, you could
>select all your folders and export like that.
>Exporting without a selection can only be done for the entire mail
>database to PM Exchnage.
>
>Mirko
>
>Op Aug 2, 2010, om 12:10 AM heeft Tim Lapin het volgende geschreven:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I just tried to export my mail and found that only the "PowerMail
>> exchange" option is selectable.  All other choices (T-Bird, Apple Mail,
>> Unix...) are greyed out.
>>
>> I even closed the browser window to see if having a window onto the
>> database was preventing it from working but no go.
>>
>> Any ideas?

Thanks for the tip.  It seems a bit absurd, though, to distinguish
between the entire database and selecting all the folders in the
database.  Also, is this distinction documented somewhere and if so, where?

--
Tim Lapin
t...@sympatico.ca