Ok, I hate to put this on the public list, but I am about to give up.

Or, maybe some things got lost in spam filters, in which case this has a
better chance of getting through..

I have been using Powermail for 7 years.  I have had several licences
for my company.  When PM6 came out, I upgraded two of them, and paid for
the multiple upgrade. I have a receipt for what I paid.

At the time I got the new key, I actually only installed one copy.  Back
in June or July, I went to upgrade the other copy, and found out that
CTM had sent me a licence key for only one copy, not the multiple I had
paid for.

I emailed them at the time (late June or early July ).  I emailed them a
week later (mid July).  I emailed them in mid August.  At that point I
got an email saying that the person was in a course and would respond
the next week.  Never happened.  I tried again in September. No
response.  I have sent a total of about 7 emails now and still do not
have my very simple problem solved.

CTM, this is absurdly bad customer service.  I want my license key or I
want my money back.

Please reply publicly to this list, just to let us know someone is
actually there!

Bob Parks