I am back to using PowerMail for my mac.com email under Lion. I can have Apple
Mail off pretty much most of the time but have to check an Exchange server on
one account occasionally. (I could never make the Exchange server work with
PowerMail and get so few messages there, I gave up.)

So, all my old Mail messages came into the inbox but how do I delete them? I
tried and they are now grey but still there. I moved them to the appropriate
folder first so there is an accesible version.

Midi

CTM caused electrons to hula in cyberspace with: