Hi Chantal:

I have received your private email and thank you for the upgrade
discount  Once again my apologies for having to resort to the public forum.

It appears that all your replies are getting bounced, but there is
nothing appearing in the the spam filters and there is no obvious reason
why the server it should be bouncing specific messages from your mail
server, since those from the list are getting through.

Could you let me have the full address you were sending from?  IE
x...@ctmdev.com   I'll then take it up with the hosting company.

Sorry for all the problems,

Kind Regards,

Chris