Hi Charles,

got some code to move messages to the trash, but it's half AppleScript and half
Realbasic. As far as I remember I had some problems with the date parsing of
the sent date. This is the reason why I'm doing this in 2 parts.

First I'm getting the number of mails in a mailbox

Then I loop over the messages in the mailbox and return the date sent in 3
numbers

tell application "Powermail"
        set theDate to time sent of message currentMessage of  MailboxPath
        return {year of theDate, (month of theDate) as integer, day of theDate}
end tell

The result is parsed into a date and if the message should be moved the trash:

tell application "Powermail"
        move message currentMessage of MailboxPath to mail trash
end tell

MailboxPath is the path of a mailbox in the Powermail format "message container
xxx of message container yyy".

Am 02.07.2012 um 11:56 schrieb Charles Watts-Jones:

> I'm trying to find the script archive. I think that it was here
> <http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html>. But that page is now closed.
> Does anyone know if the archive still exists and where I can find it? Right
> noew I'm looking for the delete aged messages script but it would be good to
> have the resource available to us POP fans.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals