Winston Weinmann <weinm...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>This assumes CTM is interested in getting copies to try to fix the problem.

Hi Winston,

I realize quite well that PM is not CTM's prime product. Bug fixes are certainly
not at the top of their agenda. But despite limited resources they have done
well
and I commend them for that.

If you have a sample that causes a clear, reproducible failure then that is of
considerable value. These bugs are the ones that are most likely to be fixed.

No-one is promising that any, including yours, will be fixed. But problems that
lack a solid example are prime candidates for the "later" list. So, for all our
sakes, please send in your sample. And please send the crash dump (check in
<home>/Library/Application Support/CrashReporter and I think you'll see dumps).

Thanks.....Peter