powermail-discuss Digest #3072 - Tuesday, November 26, 2013

  [ANN] PowerMail 6.2.1b1 available for testing
          by "CTM info" <ctm-li...@ctmdev.com>
  Re: [ANN] PowerMail 6.2.1b1 available for testing
          by "Geoff Roynon" <geoffroy...@gmail.com>
  Re: [ANN] PowerMail 6.2.1b1 available for testing
          by "Jim Pistrang" <j...@jpcr.com>
  Re: Archive not working
          by "Geoff Roynon" <geoffroy...@gmail.com>

Subject: [ANN] PowerMail 6.2.1b1 available for testing
From: "CTM info" <ctm-li...@ctmdev.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:06:38 +0100

attention: PowerMail-discuss listmembers

Greetings.

We are pleased to announce the release of PowerMail 6.2.1b1, available from:

         <http://ctmdevcom.ipage.com/powermail/pm621b1.dmg>

This version brings:

? Fix for an occasional SMTP sending problem introduced with the Mavericks
networking code rewrite
? The "PowerMail Additions" folder location has changed inside the application
package
? Latest version of SpamSieve 2.9.11 now included on the disk image

Kindly post your findings on the above points to this list ASAP, since we are
eager to release a 6.2.1 to all customers.

Thank you, and best regards,

jean michel/ctm qa

Just to report that this release fixes the problem I was having with sending
mail through one of my accounts.

Geoff

From: "Jim Pistrang" <j...@jpcr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:14:53 -0500

Hi CTM,

This is working for me as well.  I WAS experiencing problems with the previous
release.

Thanks,

Jim

--