Geoff Roynon wrote:

>Here’s the beginning of the latest crash log:

This crash seems related to your address book database. Try to replace the
"Address Database" file in your PowerMail folder from a backup.

Kind regards

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "I'm using FoxTrot for a while now and I'm very pleased with its results.
    It indexes files (by name, metadata and content) that are not indexed by
    other app like Spotlight, HoudahSpot, Moru, etc. That includes the
    contents of packages, like the files stored in DEVONthink or Scrivener.
    For someone that needs to acess these kind of files and preview some of
    them (mail, pdfs, rtf, docs, or even xls in a very strange way) this is
    a very useful application that saves you a lot of time."
  FoxTrot Personal Search user comment on http://osx.iusethis.com

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch