Hi Jaede,

unfortunately, the script you are referring to seems to be no longer available
and not working on the latest version of iPhoto either. I actually use - as a
somewhat workaround - the option to email photos directly from iPhoto without
using Mail or Outlook. You'll find the option in iPhoto's preferences under the
General tab.

Best wishes,

Karsten