Jaede:

this is not fancy, but it works for me: Mini,  [OS 10.9.5, iPhoto '11,
(9.5.1)]: I just open the iPhoto album with the photo showing among all the
othrs in the album, drag the photo to the side of my desktop. Open an email in
PM 6.2.1 and drag the photo icon onto the email.  Been doing this for years ad
it always works.

Judy

-Judy-