Winston Weinmann wrote:

>Increasingly I get HTML formatted emails that do not have a text
>version. It is very difficult to copy text from an HTML email in PowerMail.

Yes, this is a hard to fix bug related to the use of WebKit in a Carbon
PowerPlant application. It is usually possible to double-click on the first
word to select, then shift-click on the last one. When this does not work, view
the message in your web browser.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "The searching is fairly flexible on iOS and the speed is blinding.
    I mean instant, like you've got a Mac Pro doing it. If you use
    Foxtrot Search, get FoxTrot Attaché. If you don't use Foxtrot Search
    and you have a lot of files to search, check it out."
  FoxTrot Attaché Search user comment on iTunes Store UK

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch