Chris wrote:

>I assumed that PM would create a file which I then had to import into
>Apple Address book which is normal behaviour for this sort of thing.  It
>never occurred to me that it would automatically do it and AFAICT it doesn't.

Apple Address Book (now named "Contacts") manages both your iCloud contacts,
and the local address book (which is where PM exports); make sure to display
groups ("show groups" in the View menu), and check if your PowerMail contacts
have been imported to "On My Mac". If so, you can then copy them to iCloud.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "Try Foxtrot Personal Search... 1000 times better than spotlight
    or GoogleDesktop. "
  FoxTrot Personal Search user comment on http://emperor.tidbits.com

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch