On 5/13/15, at 9:59 AM, Derry Thompson de...@gloderworks.com said:

>T.L. Miller at t...@tlmiller.net said on Tue, 12 May 2015 14:31:46 -0400
>
>>On 5/3/15, at 6:50 PM, Peter Lovell plov...@mac.com said:
>>
>>>I suspect that there might be something amiss with your Safari
>>>preferences. I'm not sure but that's where I would start looking as
>>>there hasn't been any substantive change recently in PM to explain what
>>>you now see. Unfortunately Safari no longer has the "Reset" option it
>>>did a short while ago.
>>
>>Apparently, the problem is with Safari 8. I can see no Preference that
>>allows me to choose Top Sites. Top Sites is something I can add to my
>>Safari Toolbar, but it's not on my Toolbar and it never was. I have
>>posted my complaint where people can make Safari comments and suggestions.
>
>If you select "Show Favourites bar" from the "view" menu - Top sites is
>the grid icon on the left of the favourites bar.

Yes, I know that little rectangle made of dots on the left side of the
Favorites Bar takes me to Top Sites, but I don't want to go to Top Sites when I
click on a link in e-mail or if I want PM to show a message in my Safari web
browser.  I guess I'll just live with it, switch to Firefox, Opera, etc. Thanks
for the suggestion.  I have sent Apple Safari feedback on the situation.

Tom Miller
"The only time we see the middle of the road is as
we run from side to side." R.O.Clark