I did have a question of my own while users are responding this this powernet.
We currently use a single telemetry location for EDEx.  I looked back in the
powernets history (not very many responses) and several Utilities have multiply
monitoring body locations for EDEx on these 2014 and 2011 responses.

1.)     I just would like to know if other Utilities monitor all EDEx body
locations or just one or several.

2.)     If there is any justification for using several body locations (not
all).

1.       Dose Monitoring Software - Bartlett RMS

2.       Base Station and Repeater Equipment - Mirion/MGP WRM2 900mhz

3.       Electronic Dosimeter type - DMC's of the 3k, 2k, GN, SOR varieties.

4.       Diving Equipment - Mirion/MGP iMux

5.       Subject Matter Expert -  Ellee McGurk (program owner), Amanda Garcia,
Mike Macho and Steve Beiter

6.       Any other pertinent information -

Beiter, Steve steve.bei...@luminant.com<mailto:steve.bei...@luminant.com>
McGurk, Ellee ellee.mcg...@luminant.com<mailto:ellee.mcg...@luminant.com>

Michael Macho
Radiation Protection Staff