From: Bradley A Krupp [mailto:bradley.kr...@dteenergy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:50 AM
To: powernet@hpspowernet.org
Cc: John Ainsley
Subject: [powernet] Iodine cartridges

USE CAUTION - EXTERNAL
SENDER:(powernet-return-712-Gordon.Nelson=aps....@hpspowernet.org<mailto:powernet-return-712-Gordon.Nelson=aps....@hpspowernet.org>)

Do not click on links or open attachments that are not expected.

For questions or concerns, please email the APS Cyber Defense Center team at
a...@apsc.com<mailto:a...@apsc.com>
or contact the APS Helpdesk.
Fermi would like to know what type of iodine cartridges (silver zeoilite,
charcoal) our peers our using for emergency response and why.  Thanks in
advance for your assistance.

Brad Krupp

--- NOTICE ---

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential,
privileged or proprietary information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and any copy or
printout.  Unintended recipients are prohibited from making any other use of
this e-mail.  Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or
errors or omissions in the contents which result from e-mail transmission.