Davis-Besse uses a 10% bias. The differences between online and outage are
significant.   On-line 35-40%; Outage 8%.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 28, 2018, at 11:12 AM, James P Stewart via Powernet
<powernet@hpspowernet.org<mailto:powernet@hpspowernet.org>> wrote:

Fermi has a 10% bias on SRD (DMC2000/3000).  We see about 3% return.

From: Powernet [mailto:powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org] On Behalf Of Williams,
Michelle Lewis via Powernet
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:50 AM
To: powernet@hpspowernet.org<mailto:powernet@hpspowernet.org>
Cc: Williams, Michelle Lewis
<miwil...@southernco.com<mailto:miwil...@southernco.com>>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Powernet] Calibration bias between SRD and DLR
benchmarking question

Do you use a calibration bias between your SRD and DLR?
If so what percent is it?
How much of a return do you see once you have completed your DLR exchange?

Vogtle 1&2 currently has a calibration bias of 17% on our SRD (DMC 3000) as
compared to our DLR (OSLN).  We currently see a return of 14% of dose once we
have our DLR’s exchanged and read as compared to the SRD estimates

Michelle Williams
RP Superintendent Support Services
Plant Vogtle Units 1&2
706.848.4236 tel
919.770.7138 cell
<image001.jpg>

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.