Like Fermi our procedures (we have one for each unit entry and closeout) are
maintained by Operations.  RP has its requirements embedded in this procedure

Chuck Creamer
Health Physicist
Radiation Protection

Tennessee Valley Authority; Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant
P.O. Box 2000 (Mail Stop NAB-1G-BFN)
Decatur, Al. 35609-2000

256.729.2983 (w)
cecrea...@tva.gov<mailto:cecrea...@tva.gov>
[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/tva_logo_32b.png]<https://tva.com/>
[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/blue_line.png]
[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/facebook2.png]<https://www.facebook.com/TVA/>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/twitter2.png]<https://twitter.com/tvanews>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/instagram2.png]<https://instagram.com/tva>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/youtube2.png]<https://www.youtube.com/user/TVANewsVideo>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/linkedin2.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/tva>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/flickr2.png]<https://www.flickr.com/photos/tennesseevalleyauthority/>
NOTICE: This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
TVA SENSITIVE, TVA RESTRICTED, or TVA CONFIDENTIAL. Any misuse or unauthorized
disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
of the content of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by email and delete the