At Entergy, we use the following criteria for SRD – DRD discrepancy
investigations (see red below for 100 mrem and below):

EVALUATE AND DOCUMENT DLR/SRD discrepancies for the following conditions: [INPO
05-008, Rev. 2]

Β·         Either the DLR DDE OR the SRD dose is greater than or equal to 50
mrem but less than or equal to 100 mrem AND the discrepancy is greater than 25
mrem

Β·         Either the DLR DDE OR the SRD dose is greater than 100 mrem AND the
difference between the two is greater than:

o   25 percent for photon radiation

o   50 percent for neutron radiation

% Diff. =[(𝑆𝑅𝐷 βˆ’π·πΏπ‘… 𝐷𝐷𝐸)/𝐷𝐿𝑅 𝐷𝐷𝐸] 𝑋 100

Thanks!

Brent Robinson
Radiation Protection
Arkansas Nuclear One