From: Powernet <powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org> On Behalf Of Walters, Jerri
via Powernet
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 7:31 AM
To: powernet@hpspowernet.org
Cc: Walters, Jerri <jerri.walt...@nexteraenergy.com>
Subject: [External] [Powernet] Use of Drones

Has anyone deployed the use of drones for Radiation Protection/ RCA/
Containment inspection purposes? What applications have the drones been used
for?

Thank you,
Jerri Walters
RP/Chem Manager
Point Beach Nuclear Plant
Office-920-755-6616
Cell- 920-794-4537

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message contains information which may
be legally confidential and or privileged and does not in any case represent a
firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds the sender
without an additional express written confirmation to that effect.  The
information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and
access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that
you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you.