From: Powernet <powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org> On Behalf Of Derek Hultquist
via Powernet
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 6:15 AM
To: 'powernet@hpspowernet.org' <powernet@hpspowernet.org>
Cc: Derek Hultquist <dahultqu...@aep.com>
Subject: [Powernet] Benchmark - Box Calibrator Certifications

READ THIS FIRST! This is NOT an OPPD email.
Be very cautious of any links or attachments unless you recognize this sender -
powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org<mailto:powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org> and
are expecting this email.
Please click the "Report it" button if you think this email is malicious.
________________________________
Fort Calhoun:

1.       Do you have Box calibrators at your facility? Yes, two Hopewell BX-3A
units.

2.       If so, who certifies the box calibrator? Is it in-house or contracted
out? The vendor does the certification every three years and we do a
verification annually but we can do the certification in house if need be.

3.       If you do perform the certification in house, who maintains the
electrometer certified to NIST that is used to certify the calibrator? The RP
Tech Support Group takes care of the electrometer and sends it to Hopewell for
calibration every two years.

Thanks for the response,

Derek Hultquist
D. C. Cook