From: Powernet <powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org> On Behalf Of Bradley A Krupp
via Powernet
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 2:34 PM
To: powernet@hpspowernet.org
Cc: Bradley A Krupp <bradley.kr...@dteenergy.com>; Bryan A Weber
<bryan.we...@dteenergy.com>
Subject: [Powernet] SRD Chirp

**THIS EMAIL IS FROM AN EXTERNAL SENDER OUTSIDE OF THE STPNOC NETWORK. BE
CAUTIOUS ABOUT CLICKING LINKS OR OPENING ATTACHMENTS FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES. DO
NOT PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS SS#, USER ID/PASSWORD, ETC.**

I know this question has been asked before but Fermi is wondering who among our
peers are using the SRD Chirp function for every 1 millirem or some other
frequency.  If so, why.  If not, why not.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Brad Krupp