From: Powernet <powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org> On Behalf Of Barber, Jerry M
via Powernet
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 7:59 AM
To: powernet@hpspowernet.org
Cc: Barber, Jerry M <jerry.bar...@duke-energy.com>
Subject: [Powernet] Chemistry Question: PWR Secondary Corrosion Product
Sampling with NWT Model 100-BC2

This email is from
powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org<mailto:powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org>. Do
you know them and are you expecting this? - Look again!
Use the "Report Phishing" button if you think this is a phishing email.
Phishing is the #1 threat to NPPD. You are our best defense!!
Stay Vigilant!
I know this is a chemistry question.. maybe you could forward for me to someone
in Secondary Chemistry at your site???  Recommendations for the "correct"
Listserver to post this to will work as well!!

At Robinson we have these samplers performing continuous sampling of Feedwater
and Heater Drains.  Question is - Does your site have both a Pressure
Requirement (> 50 psi) and a Flow Requirement (≥ 100 mL/min through sample
line) for corrosion product sampling with this instrument???