Betreff: [ powersave-Bugs-1776575 ] autosuspend immediately after resume
Datum: Freitag, 17. August 2007
Von: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bugs item #1776575, was opened at 2007-08-17 13:42
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=700009&aid=1776575&group_id=124576

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
when I hibernate the laptop and wake it up again after a while, kpowersave
starts an autosuspend immediately. apparently it thinks that there hasn't
been any activity since before the hibernation, so the autosuspend is
triggered. The waiting period should really be reset when the computer
resumes.

This is kpowersave 0.7.2. on Fedora 7.

Note also that I use a trick to enable autosuspend, because the normal way
(through hal?) doesn't work on Fedora. What I do is: In the notification
dialog, under "autosuspend", in the advanced section I added "run
program: /usr/bin/pm-hibernate" which is the Fedora way of starting
hibernation.