aduh panjang amat. Ya suka2, kalian kan pinter, anak JNU lagi... kan
keren ya?! aq cuman anak kolong, sori ga ngerti toto kromo!
monggo...masukin deh semua nama2 pembesar....

udah ah ku mau seneng2 ko disini ga mau denger ceramah.

p:)

--- In ppi-india@yahoogroups.com, "Fachim Harharah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Dear Putu,
>
> I am learning English in India only, all members know that. I got
> little bit slang from my beloved friends although I found it still
> on syntactically and semantically orders. Like what Tyler, George,
> our American friends even Ummi, new comer whom just came from
Canada
> said like, i wanna, coz of, it gonna, it's kinda, all d best, i
> dunno etc. Our European friends also speak in slang English, huhh…
> sometime they tell me if they speak in slang French, German and
> Spanish that out confusing me.
>
> We, JNUites are studying here in English medium, sometime it mixed
> with Hindi, even in discussion classes such in the last special
> guest lecturing from the founder of GNU, Richard Stallman, he is
> American and speak in slang US-ENglish which still recognizable by
> us. Hmm.. he appreciated and gave better respects to me on asking
> than my friend who asked in Hindi dialect, very fast pitch but
> incorrect and unrecognizable.
>
> I don't know what kind of money you make, probably with special
and
> trained slang translator, do you? Anyway, we are students doing
> research, placement activities, make a business negotiation with
our
> partners such as Ministry of Information Technology, Dell,
Infosys,
> HP, Nokia, Microsoft and IBM India with formal English also. Even
> Vishal, one of my close friends who is working for Microsoft
India,
> Noida office, he able to speak in slang US-EN nicely on informal
> speaking since he got his graduation from US.
>
> Well, I got your point, so welcome to Delhi, enjoy your trip,
don't
> think that and take care.
>

> Regards,
>
> --- In ppi-india@yahoogroups.com, "pewe jegeg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > u haven't seen slang it seems :) dun like writin' in full form
cuz
> > dis s frnd's talkin' n dis s how i like it. If m makin' money n
> doin
> > ma exam plus perhaps up to sthng then there it goes, u got ma
full
> > sentences. It's sux, takes time, space n too formal, dun like
dat
> > stuff.
> >
> > thx, btw 4 da help 'n suggestions, hahaha.... Mite meet u soon.
> >
> > kisses.
> >
> > p:)
> >
> > --- In ppi-india@yahoogroups.com, "Fachim Harharah"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > Dear Putu,
> > >
> > > If you can speak in English properly, perfectly even fluently
> > please
> > > type the message properly, grammatically also. And people who
> > > knowing English well can read your explanations clearly. My
> > > suggestion is, like what I did last years whenever I came to
> > Delhi,
> > > try to keep writing/typing in English and you will improve
your
> > > skill.
> > >
> > > I gave you the hints and tricks that make you smarter than
> before,
> > > not just to be a good listener, but more than to be the
visioner
> > > whom always hungry of knowledges. If you have found what you
> want,
> > > is it nacessary to ask? Again, yeeaah, no wonder if mostly
> people
> > > who keep doing that will never progress.
> > >
> > > Eventually, we will absolutely appreciate if you know how to
ask
> > on
> > > the right time and condition. I'm definitely ready to share
and
> > > answer the questions as long as I know that. If you have any
> doubt
> > > about all computer related, please contact me directly on
Google
> > > Talk id: fachim, YM : fahim_ah or send mail to me.
> > >
> > > regards,
> > >
> > > fachim
> > >
> > > --- In ppi-india@yahoogroups.com, "pewe jegeg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> such

> > > ENglish. i
> > thing
> > > cuz
> > their
> da
> > > ppl
Indonesia
> > > never

> real
> > > prob

> > > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> biar
> > > lebih

> > > protocol,

> router,
> > > dan
> > > istilah
> > > nanyain

> > online.
> > ingin
> > bahasa
> > kmu

> > > Operating
> > hampir
> Macintosh,
> > > Linux
> seperti
> > > itu.
> juga
> > > dan
> > > masing2

> kalo
> > di
> > kalau

Give at-risk students the materials they need to succeed at DonorsChoose.org!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1lQfA/LpQLAA/HwKMAA/igXolB/TM