Sebastian,

I'm looking for a corpus/collection of Java source code. The corpus

This is one of the better ones:
http://qualitascorpus.com/

should comprise multiple projects that come with JUnit test cases that
pass and have good test coverage.

This is the flying pig part of your request.

I want to test a new programming construct that is supposed to shorten
programs without making them harder to understand. In the first instance

How do you plan to measure understanding?

--
Derek M. Jones                  tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd          blog:shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity
in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).