All,

I'm working on another book:
http://shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com/2012/06/22/background-to-my-book-project-empirical-software-engineering-with-r/

and am after empirical data.  If anybody can point me at publicly
available data or is willing to send me data that I can make public
it would be much appreciated.

For those of you who missed the discussion last time around
my previous book attempted to use results from cognitive psychology
to understand developer characteristics:
www.knosof.co.uk/cbook
and also had a strong empirical flavor.

You can read about my own experimental work + and data here:
www.knosof.co.uk/dev-experiment.html

--
Derek M. Jones                  tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd          blog:shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity
in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).